98 year old dobri dobrev, a man who lost his hearing in the second world war, walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.
though a well known fixture around several of the city’s chruches, known for his prostrations of thanks to all donors, it was only recently discovered that he has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living instead off his monthly state pension of 80 euros.
there’s still good in this world
I LOVE THE LOOK ON HIS FACE WHEN HE GETS POKED. Like ‘Woah there. That was uncalled for.’
#your sass is showing ten
THIS IS THE GREATEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE CAN THESE PLEASE BE REAL.
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
boosting the fuck out of this
also this is their not even apology. idk what to call it.
how fucking gross
“Do I attract you?
Do I repulse you with my queasy smile?
Am I too dirty?
Am I too flirty?
Do I like what you like?”
Mujhse Dosti Karoge - The Medley
It’s shaadi season guys.
I had to post this.
Here’s the list of the songs used:
1. Mere Dil Mein Aaj Kya Hai - Daag: A Poem of Love (1973)
2. Na Maango Sona Chandi - Bobby (1973)
3. Jhoot Bole Kauva Kaate - Bobby (1973)
4. Le Jayenge Le Jayenge - Chor Machaye Shor (1974)
5. Yeh Galiyan Yeh Chaubara - Prem Rog (1982)
6. Bachna Ae Hasino - Hum Kisi Se Kum Nahin (1977)
7. Aap Yahan Ae Kis Liye - Kal Aaj Aur Kal (1971)
8. Main Nikla Gaddi Leke - Gadar: Ek Prem Katha (2001)
9. Chup Chup Khade Ho - Badi Bahen (1949)
10. Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat - Aah (1953)
11. Aaj Kal Tere Mere Pyar Ke Charche - Brahmachari (1968)
12. Pardesia - Mr. Natwarlal (1979)
13. Uden Jab Jab Zulphen Teri - Naya Daur (1957)
14. Kaho Na Pyaar Hai - Kaho Naa… Pyaar Hai (2000)
15. Ajeeb Dastan Hai Yeh - Dil Apna Aur Preet Parai (1960)
16. Zindagi Ek Safar Hai Suhana - Andaz (1971)
17. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998)
18. Mehndi Laga Ke Rakhna - Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)
Page 1 of 328